It's been an incredible year for Diversability and we wanted to bring together our community and friends to celebrate! To close the year, we will be exploring different forms of art as a method of expressing our disability stories and experiences.
People of all abilities and from all communities are invited and welcome.
- 6:30 doors open
- 7:00 event begins with Mean Dave
- 7:10 short film screening by Reid Davenport
- 7:20 discussion on art & disability with all performers
- 7:50 wrap up discussion with meditation led by Rowena O'Neill
- 8:00 a couple songs by EVBM (Emotionally Vulnerable Brown Men)
- 8:30-9:00 closing and good night!
- Master of Ceremonies Lida Tohidi
ACCESSIBILITY: Venue is wheelchair accessible. Captioning during performances and discussion provided by Ava 7:00-8:30pm PT. For additional accommodation requests, please email Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 20.
Photo and video by Bahara Emami and Jing Flint.
Buy your tickets: http://diversabilitysfparty17.eventbrite.com