Thought Leadership - Speaking Engagements
We believe in the power of fostering conversations by sharing our story to audiences. Our founder, Tiffany, and members of our team are available for speaking engagements (individually, together, or on a diversity/disability panel) at colleges, conferences, nonprofits, and other events, sharing their experiences with disability, the challenges they've overcome, and Diversability's role in rebranding disability.
We're fortunate for every opportunity that allows us to connect with others, and hopefully spark thoughtful and meaningful conversation. Whether you're booking speakers for an event, or simply want your group to experience what Diversability is all about - we're grateful to be considered.
- Tiffany Yu, Founder of Diversability and the Awesome Foundation Disability Chapter
- Amanda Burrill, Navy Vet, Journalist, Classically Trained Chef, Athlete
- Brittany Dejean, Founder of AbleThrive
- Jerron Herman, Dancer at Heidi Latsky Dance
- Xian Horn, Founder of Give Beauty Wings and Changeblazer
- Avi Golden, practicing EMT and former Critical Care and Flight Paramedic with North-Shore LIJ and NY Presbyterian EMS
- Emily Ladau, Co-Host of The Accessible Stall
- Erica Lupinacci, Co-Founder of Suffering The Silence
- Jes Osrow, Talent Advocate, Hired
- And more!