Interested in Sponsoring Diversability?
Our sponsors are what keep Diversability going. Sponsoring Diversability gives you an incredible opportunity to tap into an active and engaged diversity-conscious and socially aware audience of all abilities, giving your company unprecedented brand exposure in line with your CSR (corporate social responsibility) initiatives.
Who We Are
Diversability brings together the best and brightest of all abilities to connect, showcase, and empower. We want to get more people talking and thinking about disability as a core part of the diversity conversation. Our events range from small- to larger scale events with panels, speakers, and tech showcases. We reach over 112,000 weekly on Facebook and Twitter (source: SumAll as of Jan 2016) and have almost 4,300 fans/followers across social platforms.
Some highlights of previous speakers:
- Maysoon Zayid, comedian
- Jason DaSilva and Alice Cook, Emmy award-winning filmmakers
- Becky Curran, international motivational speaker
- Quentin Delory, serial entrepreneur and co-founder of Fotoclasses and Learnicious
- Kanisha Ffriend, author of "I, Too, Am a Dancer"
- Alexandra McArthur, White House Champion of Change and Former Miss Wheelchair America
- Matt Savage, jazz pianist as seen on "Late Night with David Letterman"
- Liz Taub, Co-Creator of Walgreens REDI (Retail Employees with Disabilities Initiative) and Director of Business Relations & Strategic Partnerships at USBLN
- 4 Wheel City, performed at the Opening Ceremony of the London 2012 Paralympic Games
Diversability is designed to create a fun, relaxing, and inclusive environment for people of all abilities to learn from each other and build a sense of community.
Sponsoring us allows you to gain exposure for your brand and can provide your brand an excellent opportunity to be featured front and center before, during, and after each event and online.
To learn more about our annual sponsorship packages (one-year with renewal) at Diversability, please contact us.
We look forward to your presence at a Diversability event!